I think you must be knowing about Ryzen 5 3600 as it is one of the top listed processors in the field of gaming. The best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600 needs to be powerful to work properly. In this article, I will tell you about the 7 best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600 and Ryzen 5 3600X. I will also talk about the 3 best graphics cards for Nvidia and AMD.
Let Us Know Something About Ryzen 5 3600
Ryzen 5 3600 has all the important equipment that will boost up your gaming experience. Ryzen 3600 contains all the recent technology. Ryzen 3600 contains Zen+ cores, Precision Boost, XFR, and a chipset that supports USB-C and an intelligent prefetch that can easily maximize data access time.
To tune, the performance Ryzen 5 3600 is unlocked. Besides this, Ryzen 5 3600 can easily be overclocked without any extra cost from six core to eight-core. They all are completely compatible with AMDRyzen 2000 series motherboards.
The processor also contains a 16 MP LPDDR 3867 memory controller that boosts up the speed to 34000 MB/sec, this provides an important bandwidth to Ryzen 3600.
let’s know about the specifications of the Ryzen 5 3600
- One of the best things about the Ryzen 5 3600 processor is that its CPU with six cores can not only be easily unlocked but can also be overclocked without costing any extra amount.
- Ryzen 5 3600 processor is one of the best-selling AMD CPUs that is equipped with advanced technologies. Besides this, it contains Zen + cores, Precision Boost, XFR, and a chipset that supports USB_C type. It can intelligently prefetch data to maximize data access time.
- Ryzen 5 3600 processor is also equipped with all the current designs that are built on 12 nm process technology. This technology provides the processor to increase the clock speed. The processor requires lower power to work quite efficiently.
- Let’s now talk about the memory of the Ryzen 5 3600 processor. It has 16 MB LPDDR 3867 memory with 3400MB/sec bandwidth which is also the maximum speed DDR3866 when the processor is overclocked.
- If you want to tune the performance of the Ryzen 5 3600 you need to unlock Ryzen CPUs. One of the best things about the Ryzen 5 3600 is that it can be overclocked without costing any extra amount. Ryzen 5 3600 can be increased to 8-core(16 thread) from 6-core(12 thread). These all are completely compatible with the present AMD Ryzen 2000 Series Mother Boards Using the device G34 socket.
- Ryzen 5000 can very smartly control the frequency that maximizes the power headroom that is required for better game performance.
- Ryzen 3600 is improved to Ryzen 300 series CPU with Ryzen 4000 series.
List of 7 Best Graphics Cards for Ryzen 5 3600.
- Best Picks for Ryzen 5 3600 – Nvidia RTX 3070
- Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 in best value– Nvidia RTX 3060
- Best Graphics card for Ryzen 5 3600 in AMD Brand– AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 in NVIDIA – NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super
- Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 in affordable budget value– AMD RX 580 8GB
- Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 in best budget value– Nvidia GTX 1660Ti
- Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 for 1440P – AMD Radeon RX 6800
Nvidia RTX 3070
Nvidia has currently launched the new RTX 3070 Graphics Processing Unit(GPU). One of the best things about this graphics card is that it is the first card to make use of ray-tracing technology. The benefit of this is that it gives a more original gaming experience with all the lighting effects.
It has been claimed by Nvidia that Nvidia RTX graphics gives a better performance than the cards of the earlier generation. It works 25 times faster than the previous cards, at the same time it maintains a quiet operation at just about 290 W of power usage.
Besides this Nvidia has also claimed that Nvidia GTX’s delivery speed is higher on AAA titles such as “Battlefield V” and “metro Exodus” than the previous year’s best cards from rival AMD. Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti gives better performance than Radeon Vega 64 by 26%.
Besides all these features Nvidia RTX GPU has the unique feature of ray-tracing technology. Ray-tracing technology gives a more realistic gaming experience to the users with its quite contrasting display.
Specifications of Nvidia RTX 3070
Nvidia RTX 3070 is one of the best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600. Let us know about the few specifications of the Nvidia RTX 3070.
- how much is the CUDA core? 230
- how much is the base frequency- 1740 MHz, Boost clock (max)- 1830 MHz(OC)
- Nvidia RTX 3070 has a memory interface width of 256 bits with the memory type of GDDRX/DDRx/GDDRy. It has a memory capacity of up to 16 GBs and Graphics bus PCle * 16 Gen. The two displays standard, DisplayPort and four are supported by four- Lane PCI express.
- Nvidia RTX 3070 has a power consumption of up to 290 W and it has a six-pin power connector PCI express.
- A 12nm process technology supports Nvidia RTX 3070 and it has the feature of a TU 106 graphics processor of about 1920. this Graphics card can calculate over 160 trillion calculations every second with the help of ray-tracing technology. the Graphics card learns from AI inferencing.
- The videos which are built up in H265 or VPX format are supported by the hardware that is present in Nvidia RTX 3070. The performance of the Nvidia RTX 3070 is better than all the earlier generation cards. Nvidia RTX is one of the best graphic Cards because of its brilliant architecture. This Graphic card performs six times better than any other graphic card across various applications, video editing, etc.
- Nvidia RTX 3070 has a lot of power to support the games at 1080p 120fps. additionally, it can handle 1440p 60fps while running an AAA game.
- Nvidia RTX 3070 is one of the best Graphics cards for gamers who want to play at 1440p as it doesn’t need very expensive hardware like 1080Ti or 2080 Ti. Nvidia has offered affordable Graphics cards that give excellent performance without spending any extra money on high-end GPUs.
Also Read: BEST PHONES UNDER 20000 -UPDATED LIST 2021
Features of Nvidia RTX 3070
Nvidia RTX has various features. Let us know about these features.
- Nvidia has a unique ray-tracing technology- This is the special feature of Nvidia RTX 3070. This feature of Nvidia RTX 3070 will allow you to see every detail while playing games. Additionally, it gives a realistic gaming experience because it works on the calculation that is made by algorithms that control the lighting system. The final image that is created on the screen looks very original and realistic.
- What are Tensor cores – Tensor cores are processors that will allow you to see newer possibilities in the area of artificial intelligence. It works using Artificial intelligent training and intense neural networks. They take into consideration all the various kinds of variables when data is plugged into formulas. This is something that was not done before.
- Nvidia RTX is a newer platform that works using ray-tracing technology. It successfully does its work of giving a realistic gaming experience to its users. Since it is made using all the newer technologies, it can handle complex neural networks without any lag. this is also helpful in artificial intelligent training.
Nvidia RTX 3060
Nvidia has also made a mid-range graphics card named Nvidia RTX 3060. Nvidia RTX 3060 has successfully used artificial intelligence that has improved the gaming experience of its users. Nvidia RTX 3060 is one of the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600.
Since Nvidia RTX 3060 has Ultra HD resolutions, it doesn’t need any other features to look attractive, yet these features are used to make it improved and easier to juxtapose Nvidia’s recently launched GPU with its competitors from various other companies.
Nvidia RTX 3060 has created a landmark with its ultra HD resolution (3840*1600) which uses anti-aliasing modes such as FXAA Supersampling, TAA SMAA Temporal AA (high), DLSS Temporal AA, and Nvidia Ansel Super Resolution.
Specifications of Nvidia RTX 3060
Nvidia RTX 3060 is one of the best Graphics Cards for Ryzen 5 3600. let us know about some of the specifications of the Nvidia RTX 3060.
- Nvidia RTX 3060 has Turing Architecture.
- The gaming experience has been improved to 40%. Nvidia RTX 3060 has GDDRX Technology and 14 GHZ OC mode. (the final result may differ depending on the architecture on which it is based.)
- Nvidia RTX 3060 also has GeForce that is used for game optimization, video sharing and recording multiplayer streaming, and many more (the most important requirement is Intel Core i750).
- Nvidia control panel presents all the GTX Graphics cards in a single place. For instance, if you own a laptop that has Nvidia Optimus configuration that moves between Nvidia Graphics cards and integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 when you do not supply power. In this situation, you can easily configure them together using “settings”=>Nvidia Control Panel=> Global settings.
- Nvidia RTX Cards supports recently launched DLSS technology. This technology makes use of Artificial intelligence to make the game work at a higher resolution and then to fit into your existing display resolution you need to downscale it.
Features of Nvidia RTX 3060
- One of the most important features of Nvidia Rtx 3060 is that it is based on Turing architecture.
- The second feature of Nvidia RTX 3060 is that it is not made to support Nvidia SLI technology.
- Nvidia RTX works at the power of 230 – Watt TDP (Thermal Design Power)at a frequency of 1450 MHz.
- The chip contains 128 CUDA cores, 24 RT Cores, 384KB total cache size for L0 as well as shared memory. Additionally, Nvidia has also claimed that Nvidia RTX 3060 gives 40% better performance than the previous generation GeForce GTX 1660 Ti model.
- Nvidia RTX 3060 is one of the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600 as it allows you to play games at 1080p resolution without any hurdle because it requires very low power of 75 watts to work properly. This feature also makes Nvidia RTX 3060 a low-cost Graphics card.
AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
AMD has recently created some excellent Graphics cards. One of the most recent launches of AMD is AMD Radeon RX 5700XT. This graphics card is now available in the market and you can easily purchase it by clicking on the buy button given above. AMD Radeon RX 5700XT is one of the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600. AMD Graphics card is available with a limited edition AMD “Raider” tuner card which is available along with a cooling system that will keep it cool when running it at full load.
AMD Radeon RX 5700XT performs 15times faster than its earlier generation Graphics cards. It can even give 50 % better performance in some games like Battlefield V.
AMD Radeon RX 5700XT works 80% better than its previous-generation graphics cards when playing Apex Legends at resolution 1440p. Gamers who are wishing to upgrade their existing GPU dislike spending an extra amount. AMD Radeon RX 5700XT is one of the best graphics cards in Ryzen 5 3600.
Specifications of AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- AMD has recently announced a next-generation graphics card called Radeon RX 5700XT.
- AMD Graphics cards have a new GPU architecture named “RDNA”, (R stands for Radeon and DNA). The chip is featured with an autoscale that adjusts itself to fit into different situations.
- With these features, users could have more control over their Graphics cards While indulging in activities such as gaming, video editing, rendering, etc. This enables them to adjust a few parameters keeping the hardware configuration the same.
Also Read: 5 BEST TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS UNDER 5000
Features of AMD Radeon RX 5700XT Features.
- AMD has recently disclosed 2019 AMD Radeon 5700XT and the look is really promising. AMD Radeon RX 5700XT is based on RDNA architecture. this architecture is going to be used throughout their next generation of GPU as it will help in achieving a greater level of efficiency.
- AMD has also improved the power system design. This means that The Graphics cards will give a more efficient performance at a lower power level while playing games or indulging in any other activities.
- AMD Radeon RX 5700XT has a 1792 stream processor that is clocked at 1340MHz(the clock speed is higher than the previous generation Graphics cards).
- The memory capacity of AMD Radeon RX 5700XT is 16GB GDDRX-55 over 256-bit bus and the memory bandwidth is 256GB/sec.
- The new Graphics cards also support DirectX 12 and Vulkan whereas AMD earlier generation Graphics cards only supported DisplayPort, HDMI DL DVI connections.
- You will find AMD Radeon RX 5700XT Graphics cards in two different models. The first one offers 16 GB of GDDR and the second one offers 11 GB of GDDR. Some of the AMD fans have complained that AMD is giving up on high-performance users”. However, others believe that AMD is equally catering to both the high-performance and low-performance users.
Nvidia RTX 2060 Super
Nvidia has created a landmark in the field of Graphics cards and they have set an example with their recent release of GeForce GTX to 2000 series cards. One of the most recent releases is the new Nvidia GeForce to RTX to 2060 Super Card that has left behind its predecessors when it comes to performance.
Nvidia has improved the performance of Nvidia graphics cards and has also increased FPS while playing games. So, the games run smoothly without any lag.
Nvidia RTX 2060 gives a real gaming experience That was not seen in any previous graphics cards.
Specifications of Nvidia RTX 2060
- One of the significant features of the Nvidia RTX 2060 is that it has a higher clock speed as well as it has extra gigabytes of RAM. This feature of Nvidia RTX 2060 will help modern games to perform better.
- The next feature of Nvidia RTX 2060 is that it has real-time tracking technology. This feature has improved the shadows and reflections that give a king of realistic experience to its users.
- Nvidia RTX 2060 is the most affordable Graphics card that is based on Turing architecture. It takes the users into the next generation where the gaming experience is excellent. it works on 1080p resolutions, it can even work on 1440p resolution if you have a laptop with this capacity.
Most Important Features of Nvidia RTX 2060
- AS said earlier that Nvidia RTX 2060 has Nvidia’s recent generation GPU. It has other features like ray-tracing technology that makes it different from other graphics cards of the previous generation.
- The ray-tracing technology gives a more realistic gaming experience to the users. It Adjusts the shadows to make the game look more original. You will feel as if you have entered into an original world. It has also been revealed that the future version will automatically adjust the shadows of characters. So, it has many significant features that have made it stand out in the world of Graphics cards, it is one of the best Graphics Cards for Ryzen 5 3600.
AMD RX 580 8GB
AMD has recently launched AMD RX 580. AMD RX 580 is succeeded by AMD RX 480. The previous generation Graphics cards were based on the polarised architecture and supported DirectX 12. AMD in its recent release has increases the clock speed of the Graphics cards to improve the performance of the games.
AMD Radeon TM RX 580 has a 230mm2 die size which can pack up to 36 compute units and 2048 processors which streams. This feature has increased the performance by 29% as compared to the AMD’s previous generation Graphics Cards series, the AMD Radeon TM R390 series.
One of the most significant features of AMD RX 580 is that it has a better video decoder (UVD) block and a greater clock speed(+130 MHz) and a memory frequency of(+100MHz). AMD has also claimed that it has also improved the rendering engine by 12% from its previous-generation graphics cards.
Specifications Of AMD RX 580 8GB
- AMD RX 580 Graphics cards are one of the best options for gamers as they can enjoy games at 1080p resolution.
- Since it has been claimed by AMD that AMD RX 580 8 GB gives 36% better performance than most other previous-generation graphics cards, It would be the best option for you.
- AMD RX 580 8GB also supports DirectX 12 and Vulkan API, CrossFire Multi GPU technology, Virtual super-resolution, FreeSync technology and Frame Rate Target Control and AMD Eyefinity display innovative gaming technology.
- AMD RX 580 8 GB has 16GB GDDR memory that is clocked at 8000 MHz with 320 Gb/s bandwidth and 256 bit-bus. Additionally, it has included GPU that gives a newer geometry pipeline that has reduced the processing staged from 33 to 11.
- AMD RX 580 8GB is the best graphics card for gamers because they can play games at 1080p resolution. This resolution can give real-life experience to the gamers. In addition to this AMD RX 580, 8 GB Graphics card is quite affordable so I think that it can be the best Graphics card for Ryzen 5 3600.
Features of 580 8 GB Graphics cards
- AMD RX 580 8 GB gives better performance than any other previous generations Grap[hics cards.
- AMD RX 580 8 GB is based on Polaris architecture.
Nvidia GTX 1660Ti
Nvidia GTX 1660ti is one of the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600. Nvidia GTX 1660ti is the most affordable Graphics card as it costs less than many other Gra[hics cards.
Let me tell you that there are three different models of Nvidia GTX 1660it Graphics cards. The first model costs $ 199. The first model is quite different from all the other models because it is equipped with an MSI cooler that increases the cooling efficiency while working. It makes less noise than all other Graphics cards that may be your cause of distraction when working in an office.
Nvidia GTX 1660it has a new dual-fan design. This protects your system from getting overheated while working.
Nvidia’s special feature is that it optimizes your games that are based on hardware specifications of your system specs. It gives a more realistic gaming experience to the gamers because Nvidia has given the facility without making any extra adjustments. You can easily customize your game with the help of Nvidia Freestyle which is a strong graphics control panel.
Nvidia GTX 1660it is budget-friendly as it costs less and gives an excellent performance. Therefore we can say that Nvidia GTX 1660it is one of the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600.
Specifications of Nvidia GTX 1660it
Let us know about some of the specifications of the Nvidia GTX 1660it
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660it is one of the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600 as it gives the best performance in a mid-price range.
- The GPU of Nvidia GTX contains 192 CUDA cores and it can pick up the speed of 1600MHz in boost mode.
- It has a memory of 1024MB GDDR that can run at 8000MHz. There is two power connector for this video card, first one is six-pin and the second one is the eight-pin connector.
Also Read: 5 BEST TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS UNDER 2000
Features OF Nvidia GTX 1660ti
- One of the most important features is its ray tracing technology. It has an advanced lighting technique that gives a realistic gaming experience to the gamers. It is also equipped with a boost clock of 1485 MHz and an increased bandwidth.
- Nvidia GTX 1660it is also equipped with an electric bill that takes less power than the previous generation graphics cards as it does not rely on CPU’s resources but utilizes its processor.
- Nvidia GTX 1660it has a clock speed of 1485MHz
- Nvidia has increased the memory bandwidth by 15% as compared to the previous generation Graphics cards.
AMD Radeon RX 6800
AMD Radeon Rx is based on AMD’s recent GPU architecture, which is called AMD Polaris. The AMD Radeon is equipped with the processor of 14nm FinFET processor.AMD Radeon RX 6800 is an improved version of AMD Graphics cards as it is equipped with the second generation of Graphics Core Next(GCN) with 230 better GCN units.AMD Radeon RX 6800 also supports DirectX 12, Vulkan API, and FreeSync technology.
AMD Radeon RX series is equipped with not only an air cooling technology but it is also equipped with a water cooling facility Giving you a choice between two different cooling facilities.
This is one of the best Graphics Cards for Ryzen 5 3600 as it gives the gamers an outstanding gaming experience. When you play games using these graphic cards you will feel as if you have entered into a real world.
AMD Radeon RX graphics cards are the first Graphics cards from AMD as it stands out from all other AMD Graphics cards. It is equipped with more than one billion transistors on a single die that will give you an amazing gaming experience.
Specifications of AMD Radeon RX 6800
Let us know about some of the specifications of AMD RX 6800 Graphics cards.
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 Graphics cards have 23040 cores, 32*64 ROPs, 144*128 texture units, and 256-bit GDDRX @ 14 Gbps.
- It has a memory bandwidth of 480GB/sec
- The power Tune Boost is AMD WattMan.
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 Graphics cards are based on Polaris architecture that supports DisplayPort and HDMI. AMD provides the facility of selecting VR – ready GPUs
Features of AMD Radeon RX 6800
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 is based on AMD’s future generation AMD Radeon Graphics core architecture(GCN).
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 gives better performance than AMD’s previous generation Graphics cards. Not only this, AMD Graphics Cards has new features such as FreeSync TM technology for better gameplay without any lag.
- The structure of the AMD Radeon RX 6000 series is built upon a 14 nm FinFET process node. The uniqueness lies in its ability to store an enormous amount of horsepower in a smaller unit than any previous generation GPU. It contains three times more potential per cubic millimeter.
- As explained earlier, it is based on the Polaris architecture. the importance of this architecture is that it uses RIFHBI that has the potential to connect several CPU/GPU. The benefit of this is that it can communicate with high speed within the entire chip design. The flow of this computation is from core to cache, to DRAM and finally to display. AMD Radeon RX 6000 series are used for DirectX 12 games as well as for AMD FreeSync TM technology.
You will find the best information regarding the best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600 and this article is going to help you decide which will be the best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600.
My recommendation graphics cards for the best graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600 is AMD Radeon RX 580, Nvidia RTX 1660Ti as they provide the best performance and are budget-friendly, and this is why my recommendation graphics is this.
Which are the best Graphics cards for Ryzen 5 3600?
AMD Radeon RX series is the best Graphics card for Ryzen 5 3600 because it is budget-friendly.
which games can I play in the AMD Radeon RX series?
AMD Radeon RX series is used for DirectX 12 as well as FreeSync technology therefore these cards will give excellent results when they are used with online multiplayer titles such as League of Legends and Overwatch. You can also play games such as Rise of Tomb Raider.
Does the AMD Radeon RX series support DirectX 12 and AMS FreeSync technology?
Yes, the AMD Radeon RX series supports DirectX 12 and AMD FreeSync technology.
Which Graphics cards should I buy for Ryzen 5 3600?
AMD Radeon RX series is the best Graphics card for Ryzen 5 3600 as it will cost you less than any other Graphics card.
Can I use the AMD Radeon RX series on my laptop?
No, You cannot use the AMD Radeon RX series in your laptop Unless and until your laptop has an external graphics card slot that supports PCle*16.
What makes one card different from the other cards?
The major difference is in their prices, cooling system, and availability.